La Vue is Safe Certified
Anguilla is open - Entry after July 20th, 2022 requires the following:
- The online entry portal for travel into Anguilla is no longer in use.
- All persons over five years of age travelling to Anguilla still require a negative COVID-19 test prior to travel to Anguilla which can be a PCR or NAA test administered within three (3) days of arrival OR a Rapid Antigen test which must be taken no more than 2 days before arrival. A nasopharyngeal swab (nasal) is required.
- Testing on arrival is discontinued for all persons travelling to Anguilla except for persons who arrive without an accepted pre arrival test. Such persons are subject to PCR testing and must remain in place until the results are known, in addition to paying a fine.
- Fully vaccinated visitors and residents are not required to apply for permission to enter the island via the entry portal but, before boarding and on arrival, need to present evidence of full vaccination status and a valid negative COVID-19 test result.
- All unvaccinated residents returning to Anguilla no longer need to apply for permission to enter the island via the entry portal, but prior to departing for Anguilla, must submit to the fixed based operations agent, ship or aircraft operator evidence that he is a resident of Anguilla and a valid negative COVID-19 test.Upon arrival to Anguilla he shall be required to quarantine for a period of not less than 5 days or such other period specified by the Quarantine Authority. Proof of Anguilla residence are documents such as a BOTC Anguilla Passport, Anguilla/Belonger Status Stamp or Certificate, Permanent Residence Stamp or Booklet, Residence Stamp or a Valid Work Permit.
- Anguilla remains a vaccination-only destination for adult visitors. If an unvaccinated visitor wishes to request a medical exemption permitting entry into Anguilla, they should apply for the exemption in writing at email@example.com under the subject heading “Request for COVID- 19 Vaccination Exemption”.An unvaccinated visitor who is granted a medical exemption permitting entry shall be required to quarantine for a period of not less than 5 days or such other period specified by the Quarantine Authority.
- With regards to day trips for fully vaccinated persons, day passes will no longer be issued. However, the departure tax receipt will be required on return to Anguilla to confirm date of departure. A person who wishes to leave Anguilla for no more than one night and return the following day shall submit to the fixed based operations agent, ship or aircraft operator evidence of full vaccination status. He/she shall not be tested upon return to Anguilla, but submit to a COVID-19 test on the fourth day after arrival upon the request of the Quarantine Authority.
- Pfizer/BioNTech: Cormintary; BNT162b2 (2 doses)
- Oxford/AstraZeneca: Astrazeneca, Vaxzevria, Covishield, AZ; AZD1222 (ChAdOx1) (2 doses)
- Moderna: Moderna; Spikevax (2 doses)
- Janssen: Janssen/John and Johnson; JnJ (1 dose)
- Sinopharm (2 doses)
- Sinovac (2 doses)
- Covaxin (2 doses)
- NOTE: Mixed vaccines are accepted, but they must be a variation of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Moderna and Novavax.
Our protocols to ensure your safety:
- Enhanced room cleaning and sanitizing
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch and common areas
- Contact-free check-in/ check-out (by request and must be pre-arranged)